Experts Help me out....Just 5 mins of ur time needed

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I gave my gmat with minimum knowledge in 2009 Aug and scored 480.Because of my family problems, I could not study for due course of time , and re started again in 2010 December onwards. I gave my second attempt in July 2011 and scored only 570 ......I moved off to UK now and yesterday I gave GMAT for the 3rd time and got 630 (Q-49, V- 27)......

I'm in a big dilemma now.My Target is only ISB in India.......Will my 4th attempt give my application less weightage?

My Profile:-

Exp:- Currently with 4 years of IT Exp.
Education Background:- BE in Computer science Engineering
10- 88%
12- 96%
BE - 87%
Main thing:- I have Strong reason why I have to do MBA in ISB.

But only thing I'm lagging is this my GMAT score......

My fear is that If I can sit for one more attempt for GMAT, and get 700 + score(provided).......Will ISB consider that I have given GMAT 4 times, So any chances to discard my application????

Experts please help me.......I have to make a decision immediately......

Will remember your help.........

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:4 members

by akhilsuhag » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 am
BSchools clearly mention that they will accept the highest score. You are showing continuous improvement and if projected properly this can be shown as a quality that you are never ready to give up and mit impress the adcom's.

So go ahead and give it your best and get that 700. It will not be a problem!!
Please press "thanks" if you think my post has helped you.. Cheers!!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:6 members

by prateek_guy2004 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 am
Yes i agree with akhil..Its dosent really matter if your scores are improving with big margins..

By the way you are doing good....Keep the pace on mate!
Don't look for the incorrect things that you have done rather look for remedies....

https://www.beatthegmat.com/motivation-t90253.html

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by roshan » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:21 pm
Thanks mate's......Really your words are Boosting me......I got touch with so many and everyone said....I can go ahead and give the exam......I will message this post with 700 + score.....This will be my challenge......