Expert Advice Needed! GMAT in 2 weeks

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Expert Advice Needed! GMAT in 2 weeks

by ajelias » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:39 pm
I have attached my Assessment summary provided by MGMAT for 2 CAT practice exams. They are very thorough (quite impressed, actually) and I would be forever grateful if someone could look them over and suggest the best ways to improve my weak areas. I have 2 weeks before my GMAT, and I'm looking for any help to get me over my "hump." I have scored a 620, 690, and 640 on practice exams thus far, and my target score is 680-690.

After reviewing the assessment summary, I realize where my weak points are. However, I'm unsure as to how I should go about improving them. I own the OG books and the MGMAT SC book. I'm willing to purchase (if necessary) more MGMAT books to help me.

ANY help/suggestions would be gladly accepted. Thanks!
Attachments
MGMAT Assessment Summary.docx
(376.47 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:6 members

by prateek_guy2004 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 am
Hi mate

I tried downloading it but it showed an error in my comp....Well any ways from your present score your target scores look easy....

stick with the basics and manhattan CAT are good in terms of their test plus their review section..spend some time watching and observing the toughest ques and also specially in verbal do read ques which you got correct...
Don't look for the incorrect things that you have done rather look for remedies....

https://www.beatthegmat.com/motivation-t90253.html

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by ajelias » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 am
Hi Prateek, thanks for the tips..I've attached the document again in a different file format, please let me know if that works, thanks!
Attachments
MGMAT Assessment Summary 97-03.doc
(387 KiB) Downloaded 66 times