www.LiteSee.com? Verbal tests for Gmat - are they any good?

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hey everyone,

New day, New Month - I'm going to nail this *bleepin* test.

I had a revelation last night (this might have been caused by the one-turned-numerous-number of cocktails @me friends bday party)...but besides that, I have come to the conclusion that I ain't no genius @ math or a verbal brainchild either. But I am probably the most stubborn biatch in the world so I'm not going to give up that easily Mr.GMAT (I hate you eternally)

Thankyou admin for your suggestions on timing - This is so self-inflicted but a part of my revelation was realizing that I've been "scared" to time myself & take practice tests (does this sound stoopid or can you relate?). My confidence has been shaky lately & I guess a part of me was already defeated by the idea of grading myself so why dont I just avoid it altogether? (ya stoopid I know)

Anyways, sorry for the bantering but the main point of this post was just to get some feedback on this website www.litesee.com? They have a bunch of timed-verbal-jumbo on it & I was wondering how applicable & helpful they were to practice with?
They even have a 15-min timer that cuts you off accordingly (good for me considering that I am physically inept @ timing myself properly-end up cheating all the time)

Sorry again for the bantering & hope to hear some feedback soon on this site

Ms.JoeBloggs

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:40 pm
never heard of that source - just be careful. It's not useful to study from a source that isn't a good mimic of the real test. (I'm not saying this source is or isn't good. But I do tend to hear of the good sources because this is my job...)
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me