Which is the good GMAT coaching institute in Hyderabad?

This topic has expert replies

Which is the personalised GMAT institute in Hyderabad?

Princeton Review
No votes
Kaplan
No votes
Manhattan
50%
Csquare
50%

Total votes: 2

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
As I am a new asprint of GMAT I would like to know about the good institute in Hyderabad. As per my search there are very few good institute Iin Hyderabad like. Princeton Review, Kaplan, Manhattan and Csquare. Manhattsan does have a crsash course.I think that should help.As Csquare gives personalised coaching and Trere stratergies are good enough to crack. If any one know about this please let me know.Csquare also gives scholership to 5 students who gets into ISB through their institute.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by CrackISB » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:05 am
Dear Friends,

I represent CrackISB Team.

We run a few sessions for GMAT in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Pune presently. Will be expanding to other cities shortly.

If you are looking for quality GMAT prep with personalized attention then you can visit our local office and see for yourself.

Our pricing is more compared to Manhattan, PR etc but the quality of training is way more than what others can match.

Our training is typically done by graduates of top business schools themselves who have scored 750+ in GMAT and timings are suitable for working professionals (As the trainers themselves work full time in senior management roles in various MNC's.)

If Content, Trainers, Quality pf education and Facilities/Infrastructure are your judging criteria you cannot miss visiting our local office. You can also schedule an appointment for a FREE profile evaluation and help in selecting appropriate B-Schools when you visit. Since the Faculty are from top B-schools themselves over the course of GMAT training you get a lot of insight into how to make best use of a B-school and beyond as well.

Warm regards,
Prasanth
CrackISB Team
www.CrackISB.com
Get MBA admissions consultancy help directly from those who made it.
More than 40 advisors from ISB, INSEAD, Wharton, Columbia, Booth, Kellogg
Blog: https://www.crackisb.com/blog/

Hyderabad Corporate Address: 201 KVR Plaza, Adjacent to Satyam Theater, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India
Phone: 040-40030324, +91 9160501794
E-mail: [email protected]