Which is better- Manhattan GMAT or Manhattan Review?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi guys, I'm currently deciding between these two 9 session prep courses. It seems that Manhattan GMAT is more well known but how does Manhattan Review compare to it? If anyone has taken either class, could you tell me about your experience? Both seem equally good to me but I would appreciate any thoughts others might have about the class.

Thanks

Quick responses appreciated as I'm trying to begin the class by this week

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members
aimhigh123 wrote:Hi guys, I'm currently deciding between these two 9 session prep courses. It seems that Manhattan GMAT is more well known but how does Manhattan Review compare to it? If anyone has taken either class, could you tell me about your experience? Both seem equally good to me but I would appreciate any thoughts others might have about the class.

Thanks

Quick responses appreciated as I'm trying to begin the class by this week
I would recommend Manhattan GMAT, but my opinion may be biased. :)
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by fsar45 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:22 pm
I have heard that Manhattan GMAT is better.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:49 pm
I'll refrain from giving my opinion because... well, it should be obvious what I'd think :)

ManhattanGMAT offers free info sessions and most big GMAT prep companies also do this. Attend the sessions of any companies you might want to prep with and see which one you like best. (And I teach most of the info sessions in the San Francisco Bay Area - so if you come to one of mine, introduce yourself and say hello!)

We also sometimes run promotions allowing people to sit in on the first actual class session for free. You can go to our web site or call our 800 number to find out when such opportunities are available, if you're interested.
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me