Which GMAT prep course best for Math?!

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Which GMAT prep course best for Math?!

by Exxtol » Sun May 22, 2011 12:57 pm
Hello,

I'm shopping around for a GMAT course and wondering which course is best for those of us weak in Math? I usually have more problems with Math as opposed to the verbal section. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:512 members
GMAT Score:770

by David@VeritasPrep » Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 pm
I am not one to jump in as the "company rep." I am just here to provide answers, but with no one answering your question yet I do want to say that the Veritas course - I am one of the instructors for the courses online and in-person worldwide - now starts with a Book 0 with is a "math essentials" book that students do before they start the course. There are even "on-demand" lessons to take you through that book before your class starts so that I have had students who have started from what seems like zero (not knowing if 0 and 1 are prime numbers, not knowing what a greatest common factor is, etc.) that have scored quite well in the end!

It is not where you start it is where you finish!

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Oh, And one more thing to consider, even if you are good in verbal there is room to improve there as well so you want someone who can provide you with everything from the basics to the highest levels.
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course