weak basics in quants.

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

weak basics in quants.

by highscore.gmat » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:22 pm
hey !
i am very weak in quants and my basics are weak .i have absolutely no clue as to how to proceed .. can yo suggest me a book which will help me with the basics as well as give me practice ?
plz help

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Fri May 01, 2015 11:07 am
highscore.gmat wrote:hey !
i am very weak in quants and my basics are weak .i have absolutely no clue as to how to proceed .. can yo suggest me a book which will help me with the basics as well as give me practice ?
plz help
Hello,

We would recommend the following materials to help you in your preparation:

The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, 2015: https://www.mba.com/global/store/store-c ... -2015.aspx

GMAT Focus® Online Quantitative Diagnostic Tool: https://www.mba.com/global/store/store-c ... -tool.aspx

Good luck, and please be sure to reach out with any questions you have along the way.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by highscore.gmat » Mon May 18, 2015 8:25 pm
Hello ,
Apologies for the late reply

I have got the OG and been practising from that book.
My confidence is growing but is this book sufficient or do I need to supplement it with another ?
Suggestions please

Also I have the Kaplan GMAT premier 2012 book. Is that good ?

by highscore.gmat » Mon May 18, 2015 9:05 pm
Hello ,

My confidence is growing but is this book sufficient or do I need to supplement it with another ?
Suggestions please

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue May 19, 2015 12:34 pm
highscore.gmat wrote:Hello ,

Suggestions please

Hello,

We can't speak to the quality of third-party preparation materials, except saying that it's important to find some that fit your study style and strategy. We build the OG materials to be comprehensive, but if you're looking for even more, please be sure to check out the practice exams, question packs and other materials in our store: https://www.mba.com/store.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!