TOEFL Score report woes!!

You just Beat The TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/PTE!
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:2 members
GMAT Score:660

TOEFL Score report woes!!

by vivek1110 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:29 pm
So I did my TOEFL on the 21st of August, and I've been waiting eagerly for my score. And it's been more than two weeks now and there's still no score report availabe! The ETS website has a tentative score report date of September 3rd for the exam taken on August 21; it's already the 5th of september! I'm not sure what to do. I'm getting kinda uneasy as the first round dates are less than a month away and I still don't have my TOEFL score!

Did anybody else face this problem? Does it usually come later than the day mentioned on the website? Am I doing something wrong in getting the score report, is there a different procedure to view the score report online? Or am I just fretting over nothing?
Is caught between a rock and a hard place!

Community Manager
Followed by:252 members

by papgust » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 am
Did you login to your ETS account and checked whether you received your scores?

In my last attempt, I was wondering why I wasn't notified over email about the scores or that the scores are available in ETS, because when I checked casually in my account, I had already got the scores.
Download GMAT Math and CR questions with Solutions from Instructors and High-scorers:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/download-gma ... 59366.html

-----------

GO GREEN..! GO VEG..!

Daily Quote:
"Stop feeling sorry for the Butcher if you had to go Veg. The butcher can find another job but the poor animal cannot get back its life"

by vivek1110 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:49 am
papgust wrote:Did you login to your ETS account and checked whether you received your scores?

In my last attempt, I was wondering why I wasn't notified over email about the scores or that the scores are available in ETS, because when I checked casually in my account, I had already got the scores.
I've checked it many times, and it always says "Score report not available". I'll probably have to wait for another day. ETS doesn't work on sundays, and monday is labor day, I'll just have to hope that it comes in at least by tuesday!

by nehs » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:56 pm
I have never heard that TOEFL delays the score. Infact, the score is always available a couple of days before the date that was announced.
I got an e-mail too, when my scores were available. Why don't you call ETS? They do have a human operator available too with whom you can talk and get your queries answered.

Site Admin
Followed by:550 members
GMAT Score:770

by DanaJ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 am
Hmm... This is strange! Although I will say that my scores were available with a one day delay. Here's the thing though: it's a holiday weekend in the US (they have this Monday off), so that may be the cause of the delay in posting your score.

by vivek1110 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:13 am
I've been screwed over by the ETS! I called them last night only to learn that there was an error during my test and hence no score was reported. I've gotta take the test all over again. I've booked a date for september 11th, I just hope the score reports make it in time for the first deadline in October.

I find ETS to be quite incompetent as an organisation. They got the information about my test having a problem long back and never bothered to inform me. I have a half a mind to sue them for all the time and energy I've wasted on that exam. Anyway I just gotta buckle down do the exam again and hope I do well!

Site Admin
Followed by:550 members
GMAT Score:770

by DanaJ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:24 am
Wow I'm very sorry to hear that! It is indeed a problem and if they didn't notify you, then you should at least get the chance to take the second exam for free.

by vivek1110 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:04 am
DanaJ wrote:Wow I'm very sorry to hear that! It is indeed a problem and if they didn't notify you, then you should at least get the chance to take the second exam for free.
The exam I booked for the 11th is the free one which they offered me. It's little consolation though considering I might miss my R1 deadlines.

Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:680

by hitmis » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 pm
Good luck! I was a little worried myself since I gave it on the 28th Aug and hadn't received it until today morning, exactly 2 weeks!

Got a 111 score so I'm relieved. One thing off my list now.

Community Manager
Followed by:252 members

by papgust » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:24 am
vivek1110 wrote:I've been screwed over by the ETS! I called them last night only to learn that there was an error during my test and hence no score was reported. I've gotta take the test all over again. I've booked a date for september 11th, I just hope the score reports make it in time for the first deadline in October.

I find ETS to be quite incompetent as an organisation. They got the information about my test having a problem long back and never bothered to inform me. I have a half a mind to sue them for all the time and energy I've wasted on that exam. Anyway I just gotta buckle down do the exam again and hope I do well!

Sorry to hear your experience..! It's good that atleast you got a re-take for free. Just forget everything that has happened, pull up your socks and apply yourself in the exam. Good luck.
Download GMAT Math and CR questions with Solutions from Instructors and High-scorers:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/download-gma ... 59366.html

-----------

GO GREEN..! GO VEG..!

Daily Quote:
"Stop feeling sorry for the Butcher if you had to go Veg. The butcher can find another job but the poor animal cannot get back its life"

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by umer_ee » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 am
I gave my Toefl Ibt test on 24th of March 2012 here in Islamabad and today its 13th of April but no updates about my Toefl ibt result. I keep on logging my account everyday to check my result but it says not available. One of my friend gave test on same day and same center, he already got his result 10 days back. When I contacted Toefl testing integrity on phone they said the result of whole center is not being updated due to some administrative issues but when I told them that my friend already got his result then they had no answer. They said me to wait two more weeks and then call back! I don't have much time for my university application and for visa process time...what should I do ? ETS has screwed me already :(

by alggar » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 am
The exact same thing has happened to me. I took the test on September 8th and everyone who I know who has taken the test on that same date on that same place has received their scores but me. I haven't had a chance to call ETS yet since it's the holidays. I'm worried to death since I did good on this test and I really can't afford putting time for another one.

by farida59 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 pm
Hello I saw that some of you had the same issues that I am having now. I took my test 12 January 2013 and it is 1 February but I still do not have my scores reported.
I have been callingtel:1-609-406-5430 and 609 406 5444 and no one answers me. What numbers did you contact with? I also sent some emails but no right answers. I do not know what is the problem. Is there some one else from Monroeville Prometric test center that is having the same issue?
What else may I do? please help me I am really frustrated!
Thank you!

by ndbdteam » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:20 am
Hmm... strange
Please help me. I am really frustrated!
Hãy đến với Nhịp �ập Bóng �á, nơi bạn có thể tìm kiếm được những thông tin mới nhất, chính xác nhất và hấp dẫn nhất trong thế giới túc cầu.

by xiaoluoj » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:38 am
Why don't you call ETS? FIFA 15 PS4 Coins They do have a human operator available too with whom you can talk and get your queries answered.