The International Seabed Authority will oversee the new syst

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
The International Seabed Authority will oversee the new system by next year, a system approved both as the first project to mine the deep ocean floor off the west coast of Mexico and as the real potential for human interaction transforming with the oceans, to the benefit of human beings and the oceans themselves.

(A) The International Seabed Authority will oversee the new system by next year, a system approved both as the first project to mine the deep ocean floor off the west coast of Mexico and as the real potential for human interaction transforms with the oceans

(B) Approving the first project off the west coast of Mexico, the International Seabed Authority will realize the potential for transforming human interaction with the oceans, overseeing the new system to mine the deep ocean floor by next year

(C) With the new system overseen to authorise mining the deep ocean floor, the International Seabed Authority is expected to approve the first project by next year to do so off the west coast of Mexico, where potential for human interaction transformed with the oceans is very real

(D) It is expected that by next year the International Seabed Authority, approving the first project to do so off the west coast of Mexico, will oversee the new system to authorise mining the deep ocean floor; the potential for which human interaction with the oceans transforms is very real

(E) Overseeing the new system to authorise mining the deep ocean floor, the International Seabed Authority is expected to approve by next year the first project to do so off the west coast of Mexico; the potential for transforming human interaction with the oceans is very real