Target Test Prep Student Soham Scored 750 on the GMAT

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

:wave: Hello, my friends at Beat The GMAT!

With a 630 baseline GMAT score, Soham knew he needed a significant score increase to be competitive at the business schools he was interested in applying to. But he wasn’t seeing the kind of improvement he needed with the GMAT study materials he initially tried. After searching around some more for another GMAT course, he decided to make the switch to Target Test Prep.

“I tried other test prep services, but I needed something more substantial,” Soham says.

“It was TTP’s structured approach to Quant and Verbal that helped me in the development of my GMAT instincts,” he says. “It helped me get a deeper understanding of the content and made me more comfortable taking time tests.”

Soham signed up for TTP’s 4-month Dedicated Study plan, and as soon as he finished the curriculum, he felt confident that he was ready to sit for his GMAT. He ended up walking away with a 750 on his first GMAT attempt.

“For anyone planning to take the GMAT, I would say, follow TTP to the T,” Soham says.

Check out Soham’s GMAT journey, in which he discusses the ups and downs of his journey to a 750 score and how having the right study resource made all the difference.

Are you tired of trying prep course after prep course without getting the results you need? The Target Test Prep GMAT course will be a game-changer for you.

Start your full-access $1 trial today and see for yourself why so many GMAT test-takers make the switch to TTP. Top scores are what we do!

Warmest regards,
Scott