suggestions?

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

suggestions?

by ferns » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:32 am
I have gone through the entire Kaplan800 and also did all the CR Ques from OG11. I seem to making a lot of mistakes. I got 51 wrong out of 124.. How bad is that. can i pull it off eventually. I do not want to do more practice as its an overload.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

Re: suggestions?

by beatthegmat » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:40 pm
ferns wrote:I have gone through the entire Kaplan800 and also did all the CR Ques from OG11. I seem to making a lot of mistakes. I got 51 wrong out of 124.. How bad is that. can i pull it off eventually. I do not want to do more practice as its an overload.
Try not to read into your hit rate too much--it doesn't actually tell you that much about the state of your prep. Instead, focus on the questions that you got incorrect and do a deep analysis on why you got these particular questions wrong, and how you avoid getting these questions wrong in the future.

Kaplan 800 in my opinion is much harder than what you should actually expect to see on the real GMAT--I wouldn't feel too bad if you got a lot of these questions wrong.

A better indicator of your current performance would be to take a GMATPrep test.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by ferns » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:10 pm
Thanks a lot eric. I was really worried. I just cant do more practice questions. its driving me crazy. also wanted to know in RC there is this document in Wiki 1000RC.. What is the source of those questions.. would i be missing anything if i dint work them..