Spring Session Admission

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Spring Session Admission

by anupamakaveri » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm
Please help me out with the deadlines to apply for spring session in MBA schools across US. Is it possible to apply for spring session when I am planning to write GMAT by August End. Kindly also suggest the name of B-schools that take admission in spring sessions.

Regards
Anupama

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 pm
Anupama, off the top of my head, I believe Columbia, Thunderbird and various online MBAs have a Spring uptake as well as Emory in Atlanta, but without knowing your situation, I would generally recommend a traditional fall start for the MBA if you can. The reason is, your graduating class will be so much larger and history has shown this core network post-graduation is a very valuable one. As part of a much smaller Spring cohort, your network will be much more limited, which could potentially impact your entire career. You will potentially also be off the traditional recruiter cycles. Just something to consider.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by anupamakaveri » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 pm
Thanks Bryant, I have finally decided to go for fall season!! Your advise did helped a lot to come to this decision.