seeking advise to look for suitable mba course & college

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:630
Hello,

I have a gmat score of 630 (Q45& V31) . Where can i try for admissions with this.
I am an engineer with 9 year work experience in coal industry.

thanks & regards
raj
xyz123

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:55 pm
When searching for where to do the MBA, do not search based on a GMAT score, but rather based upon your chosen field of study and proper "fit" with a particular program. If you narrow down to a few schools which seem to meet your criteria and seem to be a good fit (and don't forget to consider location, reputation, post-MBA statistics on grads, etc), you should visit them and discuss with someone on the admissions team your chances of admission. Your GMAT score is a good one and could likely get even better with more practice, so aim high, pick some good schools and then assemble a winning package for admission. You may find that using a particular school as motivation is a better impetus than trying to use your GMAT score to pick a school. The admissions decision is based on far more than just what you got on the GMAT. Good luck.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options