Retake is in order...best prep programs to increase quant?

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Hi Everyone,

I've been on hiatus since my G-Day about 1.5 weeks ago - just been getting myself prepared to get back into that mode. I was beat by GMAT, but I won't let it beat ME. I'm planning a retake sometime in August and my score was scaled 590 (36Q/38V). It's not the best score but I can't say I'm totally unhappy with it since it was an improvement from my mean score! :) I don't think i have to worry about my AWA as I winged it and still got a 5.5. My hope is still to try to crack 700 but, i will be VERY happy with anything in the mid to high 600's.

My main weakness is Quant and I'm wondering if you all have any suggestions for prep programs that can help me improve Quant. Finances are difficult and most of these companies are expensive, but I was considering Master GMAT as I read somewhere on this forum that its not bad (recommended by Eric Bahn i think). Is there any other programs that you all would suggest?

Thanks so much -- here's to beating the GMAT -- the second time around! :)
Maus
<:3)))~~~

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:123 members
GMAT Score:760

by Geva@EconomistGMAT » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 am
Maus, glad to hear that you are consider Master GMAT - check out the reviews section of this website. Our quantitative program is excellent, and with your strong foundation in verbal, I am confident that you can improve your score with the right prep. You are welcome to try out week's free trial to experience the Master GMAT adaptive program for yourself and make an informed decision.
Geva
Senior Instructor
Master GMAT
1-888-780-GMAT
https://www.mastergmat.com

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by maus » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:27 pm
Thanks Geva! Anyone else have success with programs that they'd like to suggest? :)
Maus
<:3)))~~~