Queen's MBA 2014 Jan intake

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by rahultam » Thu May 02, 2013 10:16 am
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone has seen the new video essay format for Queen's MBA Jan 2014 intake ? If so, could you please share your experiences on the type of questions asked ..!!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Vendetta » Thu May 16, 2013 4:37 am
Hi Rahultam,

You can visit https://tinyurl.com/b4zgg8u to know more about essay analysis and video essays.

Feel free to write any other query that you might have.

Cheers!!
Vendetta

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by prat_agl » Sat May 18, 2013 8:35 am
HI...can you please throw some light on video essays.. do Ineed to finish all 3 essay in one go or we just need to go over one essay at a time. This being a video essay, will there be the live recording and if yes do I need to be in a formal attire that I will be wearing in a face to face interview?

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by missip » Fri May 24, 2013 10:40 am
prat_agl wrote:HI...can you please throw some light on video essays.. do Ineed to finish all 3 essay in one go or we just need to go over one essay at a time. This being a video essay, will there be the live recording and if yes do I need to be in a formal attire that I will be wearing in a face to face interview?
Hi prat_agl,

1) All 3 essays do have to be done at the same time. There will be 1 practice questions followed by 3 "real" questions. You can take as much time as you need between essays as long as you complete all 3.

2) The essays will be recorded, you will likely use your laptop to complete them.

3) Formal attire is recommended, treat it as an interview

The questions will be randomly selected and you will have less than 1 minute to answer each one.