Pursuing MBA in US Collages when financing is a problem

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi All,

I am a 4 years experienced Indian IT professional who is thinking of pursuing MBA in US.

I have 70% aggregate score in my engineering (Computer Science) and above 80% Scores in my school.
I have had international exposure in working in UK for an MNC. I am confident of getting a 700+ in my GMAT as well. Due to financial restrictions I am not able to afford the top 50 MBA colleges in US. I am considering the colleges where the annual expenditure (Fees + Maintenance) is less than $32000.

Could anyone please take out some time and recommend some colleges that are good in term of job prospect for international students (In Entrepreneurship or International Business)?

I wonder if anyone can help me decide by answering the following questions as well:

1) How can I get the placement statistics for International students qualifying from the recommended collages? All the forums and college websites give the statistics for all students passing out (Domestic and International) from the colleges.
2) How can I find out the current visa scenario in US for MBA grads? I will need to work in US for few years to pay my loan back and hence I see the Visa reforms as a risk. Please can someone provide me the number of international students receiving visa sponsorship after graduation each year for the recommended colleges?
3) I am also trying to understand the kind of Job offers I can expect if I pursue an MBA in entrepreneurship? What kind of salary package can I expect?

Kindly help.