Profile needs evaluation.....!!!

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Profile needs evaluation.....!!!

by rocketsbball » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 am
Hi,

I'm Middle-Eastern and am currently 21; just graduated out of the University of Texas...McCombs Business School.

I maintained a GPA of a 3.82 with a 4.0 in my last sixty hours.

I have a BA in Finance and a minor in Economics; my GMAT score was a 730.

I have 3+ years of work experience as an IT for a private Oil and Gas Exploration Company and internships with Merill Lynch as an Investment Banker and with Northwestern Financial Mutual for sales.

I have had leadership positions ranging from the president of my fraternity, to president of 2 on campus organizations including our Energy Association and Finance Association.

Extra-Cirriculars
Volunteer work for charity
Philanthropy Organizer '09, '08

I want to know if my application can be competitive at Harvard/Stanford/MIT/NYU.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by AppReview » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:57 am
Hi,

As for your question, your profile can definitely be very competitive for these schools. All aspects seem to be fine. Target 700+ and we think you should be good to go.

Hope this helps. All the best.

Regards,
Team AppReview
AppReview - Realizing your potential, transforming your dreams

A unique student collaborative venture - We are an eclectic mix of students having confirmed admission offers at Yale, Stanford, Cornell, Duke, Dartmouth, LSE, Cambridge, Imperial College, among others. Offering admissions consultancy options with the flexibility of choosing a custom mentor for all types of graduate and professional studies.

Follow us on Twitter | E-Mail: [email protected]