REDEEM NOW

Profile evaluation

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile evaluation

by shar92 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:38 pm
Hi
I'm an Indian female with 4 years of work experience in communications and media. I already have an mba from Cardiff university UK but I wish to get into mainstream marketing and strategy roles. I want you to help me gauge my chances for ISB or INSEAD. Aiming for a 700 in gmat. Yet it take exam.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

request

by AnjaliLuthra » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:21 am
shar92 wrote:Hi
I'm an Indian female with 4 years of work experience in communications and media. I already have an mba from Cardiff university UK but I wish to get into mainstream marketing and strategy roles. I want you to help me gauge my chances for ISB or INSEAD. Aiming for a 700 in gmat. Yet it take exam.
I am consulting my profile with General Education these days. I tried this tool which they made to know my chances in top-bschools based on my profile.

Try it once as it will give some ideas to move ahead.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Donna@Stratus » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:32 am
shar92 wrote:Hi
Having an MBA previously can make things a bit tricky-- it is often best to check by program to see if they will allow another MBA-- many do but some don't. Hard to say what your chances are -- but about 10% of Indians getting an MBA at INSEAD are getting a second MBA so that is certainly a known route there-- having a 700 GMAT might not be enough-- would help to have a bit higher-- and then also to have some impressive work accomplishments. We have successfully coached many candidates to good results at INSEAD-- if you want to do a sales consult to learn more how we can help, I recommend you go to this link to sign up: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com/consult/
Donna Bauman
Kellogg MBA

stratusadmissionscounseling.com
Receive more insider MBA info
Schedule a free consult today!

Meet Your MBA Dream Team @ Stratus