GMAT - 660 (Q-49, V-30, IR-8, AWA-5)
Current Residence: India
P.G.D.A.V College, University of Delhi- B.Com 8.2/10 CGPA
• Awarded Student of the Year for all round performance in academics and extra-curricular
• College Topper for 3 consecutive years.
• Project Head for Youth Conclave (organised for the first time in the college)
• Media Head of Commercium (The Commerce Society)
• Management Anchor of Commercium (The Commerce Society)
• Member of Creative Team (Commercium) and Kaizen (The Career Counselling Club)
• Awarded 2 scholarships for exceptional performance in academics (SC Gupta Memorial and Shri Pyare Lal)
12th: 93.2%, Delhi Public School, Palwal
• Awarded Mr.DPS for exceptional performance in academics and extra-curricular.
• Head Boy
10th: 10/10 CGPA, Delhi Public School
• House Prefect
Ernst Young GDS - Lead Associate - 2 Years and 3 months.
• Providing Assistance to onshore team in Audit procedures of East US Firms, majorly New York based clients
• Learnt about the indispensability of building a strong network of people.
• Got 5 Star Rating for 2 consecutive years in the organisation.
• Awarded ECS (Exceptional Client Service) for maintaining excellent relations with onshore and clients by delivering exceptional work.
• Awarded Extra Miler (Oct 2018 and Mar 2019) for going extra mile.
• Joined family business in July
UMEED: Ray of Hope
• Part of the organisation for a period of 6 months.
• Taught children and parents in Delhi Slums.
Planning to apply for R1 for these: NUS, IE, IESE, ESADE, Imperial, Nanyang
Any tips or questions would be very much appreciated, but I have a few specific questions into which I would love some insight as well:
• Which other schools should I target?
• Any thoughts on whether my target schools are reasonable based on my profile?
• Is my profile good enough to get decent scholarships in the school I am targeting?
• What more I can do to strengthen my profile so that my chances of making to these and other prestigious schools increase?
Thanks for your time.
This topic has expert replies
5 Star (394 Reviews)
Write a Review
"Target Test Prep is the closest to the official version of the GMAT exam, about 99% accuracy in terms of the quality and quantity of information. The course has excellently created singular sets of focused lessons and tests for every possible topic that one could come across in the official GMAT exam."
"The TTP course maximizes the efficiency of the time you spend studying. It will take time and effort but I could almost guarantee that if you complete the course exactly as it is laid out you will get an amazing score. They also have a very responsive team willing to help with any questions you might have."
"TTP has two things that I think no other test prep company offers: A teaching approach that reinforces understanding and an attitude that will give you the mental preparedness needed to succeed on the test. TTP gives you a deep understanding of the concept you need to know while teaching you how to think."
Admissions Consulting Reviews
FREE GMAT PREP RESOURCES
GMAT PREP DEAL TRACKER
- ONLY $85
- SAVE $300
- ONLY $99
- $150 OFF
- 50% OFF
- SAVE $75
- 100% OFF