Profile Evaluation Request

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation Request

by mdmackey » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:22 am
Consultants,

I'm trying to understand what my realistic schools are for full time MBA. Planning to apply in second round for matriculation fall 2016. Profile below:

GMAT: Male

Education: BSE Chemical Engineering. GPA: 3.5
Big Ten University

GMAT: 710

Work Experience: project engineer at major oil and gas firm. Heavy international experience

Extracurricular: leadership position in local branches of large charities.

Looking at applying to Harvard, Stanford, Booth, Kellogg, and Ross. Any input on the feasibility of these schools would be greatly appreciated.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Personal MBA Coach » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:32 am
mdmackey wrote:Consultants,

I'm trying to understand what my realistic schools are for full time MBA. Planning to apply in second round for matriculation fall 2016. Profile below:

GMAT: Male

Education: BSE Chemical Engineering. GPA: 3.5
Big Ten University

GMAT: 710

Work Experience: project engineer at major oil and gas firm. Heavy international experience

Extracurricular: leadership position in local branches of large charities.

Looking at applying to Harvard, Stanford, Booth, Kellogg, and Ross. Any input on the feasibility of these schools would be greatly appreciated.
mdmackey,

Depending on your work experience details, Kellogg and Ross could be in your range, though I would add some other programs as well to increase your chances of getting in. Based on what I see here, Harvard, Stanford and Booth will be stretches. I don't see any wow factor to get you into Harvard and Stanford to be honest.

How many years of experience do you have?
What has your career progression been like? promotions / salary increases / performance relative to peers?
Post-MBA goals?

Good luck!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

by manyaabroadtpr » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 am
The schools name are missing, still if you are targeting something in top ten; I would recommend retaking the GMAT and achieve 730+. That will significantly alter the chances.
Best wishes,
Team Manya-The Princeton Review

E:[email protected]
T: 1800-102-4646
www.manyagroup.com

https://bit.ly/1OSgiTP