Profile Evaluation please =)

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
GMAT Score:720

Profile Evaluation please =)

by analyst218 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 am
/,,.
Last edited by analyst218 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:81 members

by Stacey Oyler » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 am
Hi,

Thanks for your post. You certainly have a unique profile. Your balance of work experience and outside interests/activities is great and will certainly serve you well as you develop your essay topics for the schools on your list.

Keep in mind that most reapplicants tend to have higher success rates than first time applicants. This is provided that they are able to clearly see where they fell short in the last application and address those issues head on. You now have more professional experience under your belt - that combined with your great GMAT score certainly make you a compelling candidate for all the schools on your list.

In regard to your school selection, I think you have a good mix of schools, but it is a lot to try to accomplish by round 2 deadlines. You may wish to narrow down your list to no more than 4-5 schools with a mix from reach, target and safety (for lack of a better term).

Best,

Stacey
Sign up for my MBA admissions course, featuring me and other Clear Admit experts, by visiting: https://www.udemy.com/business-school

Stacey Oyler
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]

Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.