Powerscore GMAT CR Bible vs MGMAT CR Guide

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
I finally have access to both Powerscore GMAT CR Bible and MGMAT CR Guide.

Which one should I buy? Please throw some light on each book. Any pros and cons that you are aware of? Thanks. :- )

Legendary Member
Followed by:5 members

by Target2009 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:06 am
Powerscore GMAT CR Bible is best for CR. Do some google you might get softcopy of this.
Regards
Abhishek
------------------------------
MasterGmat Student

Legendary Member
Followed by:26 members

by mundasingh123 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:14 am
Usually soft copies always have a few things missing.
Go for PowerPrep CR guide and go for Soft copy of Manhattan CR .The power Prep is thicker than manhattan.
U getting secong hand or what ?
What prices are u getting them at ?
I Seek Explanations Not Answers

by towerSpider » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:58 am
mundasingh123 wrote:Usually soft copies always have a few things missing.
Go for PowerPrep CR guide and go for Soft copy of Manhattan CR .The power Prep is thicker than manhattan.
Powerprep? ...... or Powerscore?

Legendary Member

by mundasingh123 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 am
towerSpider wrote:
mundasingh123 wrote:Usually soft copies always have a few things missing.
Powerprep? ...... or Powerscore?
Sorry the PowerScore CR Bible
Last edited by mundasingh123 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

by towerSpider » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 am
Target2009 wrote:Powerscore GMAT CR Bible is best for CR. Do some google you might get softcopy of this.
Yeah I got one but it is in very bad print.

Legendary Member
Followed by:5 members

by Target2009 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 am
towerSpider wrote:
Target2009 wrote:Powerscore GMAT CR Bible is best for CR. Do some google you might get softcopy of this.
One more solution: find for LSAT logic reasoning bible , GMAT CR bible is extracted from LSAT LR bible . You might find LR bible in PDF formate ( not scanned). Also these books are from Powerscore , powerprep is ETS software for GMAT practice test.
Regards
Abhishek
------------------------------
MasterGmat Student

by towerSpider » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 am
Target2009 wrote:
towerSpider wrote:
One more solution: find for LSAT logic reasoning bible , GMAT CR bible is extracted from LSAT LR bible . You might find LR bible in PDF formate ( not scanned). Also these books are from Powerscore , powerprep is ETS software for GMAT practice test.
Thanks for help. Can you also tell me what are extra chapters (chapters that only deal with topics/question types/topics that only come in LSAT) in Powerscore LSAT LR Bible? It is important for me to know so that I skip these chapters from printing out. Thanks.

Legendary Member

by mundasingh123 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 pm
towerSpider wrote:
Target2009 wrote:
towerSpider wrote:
Thanks for help. Can you also tell me what are extra chapters (chapters that only deal with topics/question types/topics that only come in LSAT) in Powerscore LSAT LR Bible? It is important for me to know so that I skip these chapters from printing out. Thanks.
Why compromise with LSAT LR Bible and rack ur head over which chapters to exclude.This way u will get confused , and why spend more money over LR Bible wwhen u can get CR Bible
Buy LR Bible if CR Bible is not available at any of the Book Stores . These Days even Amazon has started delivering Books to even India.

Legendary Member

by mundasingh123 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 pm
oops and Pakistn.Okay i thought u were going to Buy.Exclude Logical Games and chapters related to LogicAl reasoning.Print whatever chapters that have the mention of Assumption,Weakness,Strengthen

by towerSpider » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 am
mundasingh123 wrote:oops and Pakistn.Okay i thought u were going to Buy.Exclude Logical Games and chapters related to LogicAl reasoning.Print whatever chapters that have the mention of Assumption,Weakness,Strengthen
I think Logical Reasoning IS CR?

Legendary Member

by mundasingh123 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 pm
Dost,Logical reasoning refers to quests like
A,B,c,D go shopping.A buys some marbles of which some are red and some are blue.A lives in a Black House,B buys some toys of which some are green and some are black. C buys some dogs of whuch some are pink and some are violet.None of the friends buy articles of colour same as the house in which the friends individually Live.The 4 friends are Robert,Mike,Rambo and Leo.Which house does Arnold stay in ?