PLSSS HELP ME!!!!

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

PLSSS HELP ME!!!!

by twitter » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 am
Hello,
I am doing my integrated dual degree program in IT-BHU in India,through which i will be completing my post graduation by 2011. I want to do my MBA in top B-schools.Can i do it as soon as i complete my post graduation if i have decent GMAT score???i have been to companies 4 my internships..i hav 90% in both my HSC and SSC..CANT WE ENTER TOP B-SCHOOL WITH OUT WORK EXPERIENCE??

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:6 members

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 am
Most top programs require at least a couple of years full-time work experience. The rationale behind this requirement is that you will have a better understanding of how to apply what you're learning in an actual work environment and also you will have experiences to draw upon for class discussions. Work experience provides you with practical experience in the areas of leadership/management, problem-solving, innovation, and teamwork to name a few. Only in very unique (and rare) situations do applicants get into top b-schools without work experience.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by twitter » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:15 am
tanx alot 4 ur reply..so if at all i want to enter top B-school it would be better if i have part-time job experience till i complete my post graduation n after that a two years of experience..can i enter atleast after that???