PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

by ksalhotra » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:56 pm
HI,
i have done OG and PR but m still not confident with problem solving...
can anyone suggest how to improve my concenteration...as i have learned that its imposible to solve SC without giving ur 100% concenteration

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by emrahercan » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:30 pm
I think it applies to all of the question types. You need to concentrate all the time when you face a problem
GMAT DELIGHT

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1535 members
GMAT Score:800

by lunarpower » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:44 am
you may want to experiment with stimulants such as caffeine in varying concentrations. you could, for example, perform "controlled experiments" on yourself, in which you try to solve puzzles while under the influence of varying amounts of caffeine, and analyze the results with an eye to determining an optimal amount.
yes, caffeine is a stimulant - which may make you think at first that it will exacerbate, not alleviate, your lack of concentration - but many studies have shown it to have beneficial effects in terms of mental awareness and concentration.

--

if your inattention is severe enough, you may want to consult a physician about taking drugs for adult ADHD.
Ron has been teaching various standardized tests for 20 years.

--

Pueden hacerle preguntas a Ron en castellano
Potete chiedere domande a Ron in italiano
On peut poser des questions à Ron en français
Voit esittää kysymyksiä Ron:lle myös suomeksi

--

Quand on se sent bien dans un vêtement, tout peut arriver. Un bon vêtement, c'est un passeport pour le bonheur.

Yves Saint-Laurent

--

Learn more about ron