please evaluate my profile 2years of work exp and 700 +GMAT

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi all,i am very new to this community and i see that it is pretty impressive and people here are doing some excellent work. Thanks firstly for that.

This is kitchu from India. My profile goes as below

1) currently working in software firm with 1 year of experience.

2) 10th standard i scored 90% and in 12th 96% and scored 75 % in B.tech

3) Social activities are, i have been doing orphanage donations and sponcering education to one child.

4) extra ciricular activities are, i am a DJ played at reputed pubs in metro's like bangalore and delhi. I have represented in snookers for hyderabad. Have been a very enthusiast in all my college activities and anchored several events.

5) lastly can i get in to good descent shcool with a score of 700+

plz give me a good list of schools which take in candidates with 2 years of work exp and 700+ score
Thanks & Regards
kitchu

by kitchu919 » Fri May 15, 2009 9:33 pm
Would any one bother here to give reply please

At present, am not really happy with my current position. I want advancement in job because, what i feel is, i am more of a managerial material rather than purely technical guy. So my basic reason of doing MBA would be to consolidate myslef in making some goals and motivating team to achieve them. I feel some times that always MBA is saffer, as it really helps me to give a wider chances in market to secure my job

Please correct me if i am worng
Thanks & Regards
kitchu

by Angus1609 » Mon May 18, 2009 1:55 pm
you may or may not be wrong

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:2 members

by Eliot » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 am
kitchu919,

Thanks for your note. In order to give you feedback on which business schools might be a good fit for you, I need more information about your career goals. You mentioned that you have been working for 1 year in a software firm and that you would like to transition into a management role.

What is your long term goal? Is it to be a senior manager for a large software company? a start up company? Do you eventually want to start and run your own software company? Is there a particular niche you want to focus on? Alternatively, if you want to leave the software industry, what new industry do you want to focus on?

Also, how successful have you been in your current job? What impact have you had on the job? Have you taken any leadership roles?

Your answers to these questions would help me to suggest some schools for you.

Sincerely,

Eliot Ingram
Clear Admit LLC
Eliot Ingram
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]
215 568 2590

Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.