ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS?

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS?

by yvichman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 am
Can anyone help me with finding downloadable practice tests on the internet? I found one on Crackthegmat.com

Where else can I find more questions in a test form where I can see my actual score/ progress as time goes on. Thanks!

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

Re: ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS?

by aim-wsc » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:24 am
yvichman wrote:Can anyone help me with finding downloadable practice tests on the internet? I found one on Crackthegmat.com

Where else can I find more questions in a test form where I can see my actual score/ progress as time goes on. Thanks!
Are you looking for free downloadable tests? Then GMATPrep s/w is the only reliable one available for grabs. https://www.mba.com/mba/TaketheGMAT/Tool ... n2006.html

by bilko » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:13 pm
You take it online rather than downloading it, but Princeton Review has a free one and it's quite good:

https://www.princetonreview.com/business ... ?uidbadge=

btw it's not the same test as the Crack the GMAT test...that company is basically trading off PR's Cracking the GMAT tests. They do NOT compare. Don't bother with the Crack tests.

thanks guys

by yvichman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:26 pm
thanks, I also bought the Princeton Review , cracking the GMAT 2009 book, and on the front cover it says you get exclusive online access to 2 Full Length Practice tests online. Where are these 2 tests? I have taken the 1 free one of the link BILKO just posted.

What other sources are there for paper tests? I always see people posting their practice test scores, but where are they getting these tests? THANKS in advance