One day left! Desperately need advice!

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

One day left! Desperately need advice!

by Padre » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 am
Hey,

I have got into Telfer school of management and Alberta school of management in Canada. Telfer has given me a scholarship recently and hence its total tuition fee comes up to $17000 and tuition fee of Alberta is $39000. Alberta is a FT100 college ans Telfer's not. Help me take a decision. I do not want to compromise on the quality of the MBA. I have one day to tel them about my decision! Thanks.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:81 members

by Stacey Oyler » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:46 pm
Hi,

Congrats on your admission to both programs! While I can't make the decision for you, I can offer you some advice. There are a couple of things other than rank, reputation and cost that should be considered when selecting a school: 1. Career opportunities post MBA - what field do you wish to enter, check on the placement statistics for your interest area 2. Community - this includes location, number of students as well as the overall "fit" you feel with the community.

Clearly this is a decision that only you can make. I wish you the best of luck!

Stacey
Sign up for my MBA admissions course, featuring me and other Clear Admit experts, by visiting: https://www.udemy.com/business-school

Stacey Oyler
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]

Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.