One day left! Desperately need advice!

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

One day left! Desperately need advice!

by Padre » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 am
Hey,

I have got into Telfer school of management and Alberta school of management in Canada. Telfer has given me a scholarship recently and hence its total tuition fee comes up to $17000 and tuition fee of Alberta is $39000. Alberta is a FT100 college ans Telfer's not. Help me take a decision. I do not want to compromise on the quality of the MBA. I have one day to tel them about my decision! Thanks.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Goofet90 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:32 am
I'm a graduate from Telfer and must say I was really happy with my program. I especially love the city of Ottawa and found the program really connected with the business community. I might be able to help if you have questions.

Legendary Member
Followed by:7 members

by Cindy Tokumitsu » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:08 am
Hello,

Congratulations on your acceptances! To take an objective view, really look at how the two programs meet your needs. Examine the curriculums, but especially look at recruiting trends in the last 1-3 years at both programs, and compare them. If one program is significantly better in this regard, it might make sense to pursue that program. If they're roughly equal, then the funding would seem to have a great weight.

Best regards,
Cindy Tokumitsu
Senior Editor, Accepted.com