og mistakes

This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:6 members

og mistakes

by resilient » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:29 pm
I must admit that I am getting a bit scared of the exam even though I am doing much better on the questions. When the 700 club members say that practice practice practice, this is true. It made me much more comfortable and most of all solidified all the kaplan and manhattan appraches and learned math skills. I am also told that there is a 50 point swing up or down from the manhattan gmat. If I can do all the og quant questions with a 90% accuracy, does this mean I am in good shape?
Appetite for 700 and I scraped my plate!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Re: og mistakes

by HarvardDreamin » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:14 pm
Enginpasa1 wrote:I must admit that I am getting a bit scared of the exam even though I am doing much better on the questions. When the 700 club members say that practice practice practice, this is true. It made me much more comfortable and most of all solidified all the kaplan and manhattan appraches and learned math skills. I am also told that there is a 50 point swing up or down from the manhattan gmat. If I can do all the og quant questions with a 90% accuracy, does this mean I am in good shape?

90% on OG is great but how good are you at Verbal? sounds like you're almost there so long as you maintain focus and perform on the day of the exam.
ON MY WAY TO HBS......

Legendary Member
Followed by:6 members

hope so

by resilient » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:52 pm
my verbal is my strength thats why I have a huge effort for quant.. my verbal is 41. I cant wait to nail this exam!
Appetite for 700 and I scraped my plate!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by vgmat2 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:46 am
Hi,

Can you please elobrate your verbal strategy, for e.g while giving an exam...

Do you take notes for CR ? do you go back and forth with ans choices
Do you take notes for RC ?
What material are you using for SC ?

That will immensely help.

W.r.t quant 90% accuracy is great. especially DS, mainly last 75 questions on PS and DS are actual representative of actual gmat. If you get there 90% you will cross 700 barrier.

thanks
V-