OG 2017

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

OG 2017

by Vaani31 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:58 am
Hi,
I would like to know whether OG 2017 is alligned with manhatten gmat 6th edition.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

OG 2017

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:12 am
Vaani31 wrote:Hi,
I would like to know whether OG 2017 is alligned with manhatten gmat 6th edition.
Good question. The 6th edition came out in 2014, but I'm not sure if MGMAT releases an updated version for each Official Guide.

You might want to pose your question to a MGMAT rep here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/ask-a-manha ... e-f38.html

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:247 members

by ceilidh.erickson » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:57 am
Vaani31 wrote:Hi,
Hi Vaani,

Years ago, when GMAC only published a new edition of the OG every 4 or 5 years, Manhattan Prep GMAT would sync our editions to theirs. At the back of each strategy guide, we'd publish the questions in the OG that corresponded to that topic, etc.

Now that GMAC will be publishing a new OG every year, we have stopped doing this. It would be far too expensive & unnecessary to reprint every year! There is nothing about the CONTENT of the test itself that changes from year to year (though we can track minor changes in style or idioms over the years). Any edition of the Mprep strategy guides will help you to prepare.

We now update the information about which OG questions correspond to which topics in our online platform NAVIGATOR. This tool allows you to track your accuracy and timing, to see answer explanations, and to track metrics. https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/stor ... navigator/

And Brent's right - the MPrep forum is the best place to pose these questions. Thanks!
Ceilidh Erickson
EdM in Mind, Brain, and Education
Harvard Graduate School of Education