Need your help - give feedback on my free MBA guide

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and hoping you guys could help me out.

My friends and I currently attend HBS and GSB. Together, we've written an ebook sharing our stories and lessons learned through the bschool admissions process. We feel most MBA guides today give really generic advice and aren't written by ppl who have attended business school (or they have, but it was a long time ago). Some of the topics covered are admissions, application, interviews, the GMAT, letters of rec, etc.

We'd love to know what you think about it - we're happy to give you a free copy of our ebook to get your feedback. If you like it, it'd be great if you could write an Amazon review (we sell it through the Kindle store). We're still trying to get the word out there and your help is invaluable. In general, we're just looking for great feedback as we iterate and improve upon this ebook.

If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll email you guys the ebook in .pdf, .mobi or .epub format.

Thanks,
Matt

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by mattlee » Thu May 05, 2011 12:56 pm
Thanks for all the interest everyone!

We decided to give out 10 more copies, e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.