Need some serious help

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Need some serious help

by ashmole2009 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:01 am
Hi guys

I am a 2nd year economics student in england and want to do the GMAT! I am planning to study for it over the summer holidays which should give me approximately 3 months. I wanted to know what is the difference between the online prep courses like knewton kaplan manhattengmat? I have been researching, researching and more researching...and I still have no clue who to sign up with. Would it be a good idea to buy all the 8 manhattengmat books and sign up to knewton? The videos on knewton look useful and apparently the manhattengmat books are the best? Please help this young lost soul!

Thanks so much

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by ashmole2009 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:04 am
Guys I also just came across the new kaplan course online! I really have no clue who to go with now :( so much choice! I don't really mind paying more for kaplan provided it is a lot better than knewto nfor example? Please help

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:2 members
GMAT Score:690

by sars72 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:45 am
ashmole2009 wrote:Guys I also just came across the new kaplan course online! I really have no clue who to go with now :( so much choice! I don't really mind paying more for kaplan provided it is a lot better than knewto nfor example? Please help
the 5 biggies are manhattan, knewton, kaplan, veritas & princeton. Each course has its pros and cons. Its upto you to decide what you are expecting from the course and choose accordingly. As for Kaplan, Dana recently wrote an article about Kaplan's new interface: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2010/01/ ... mat-course