Need a small help..!! to the expert.

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Need a small help..!! to the expert.

by raviinos » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:24 pm
Hi All/esp this goes to experts here

I m an old member in this group and probably the most unluckiest of all. My sad time starts from when I first took a job of preparation and left in between the scores of 480 - 500 for the 3 months period. Given all hopes I didnt start again.COntinued to work for the company which hired me after my college campus.

Now i have the urge to start and blow it in all proportions. I need a motivation and some sought of guidance a step by step and I swear this time I am not going to leave .. My time is limited and yes I have to carry my job too that a tough one though but yes I have 3 day/wk to study and compensate the rest.

I would just be blessed if someone could help me out with a stringent plan. I would simply follow that.

My weakness : Verbal
Quant I have to improve my targets to 40 (currently it was 30+).
RC is another problem.
AWA and IR i would take it to the last.

Please help me [email protected]

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:48 am
raviinos wrote:Hi All/esp this goes to experts here

I m an old member in this group and probably the most unluckiest of all. My sad time starts from when I first took a job of preparation and left in between the scores of 480 - 500 for the 3 months period. Given all hopes I didnt start again.COntinued to work for the company which hired me after my college campus.

Now i have the urge to start and blow it in all proportions. I need a motivation and some sought of guidance a step by step and I swear this time I am not going to leave .. My time is limited and yes I have to carry my job too that a tough one though but yes I have 3 day/wk to study and compensate the rest.

I would just be blessed if someone could help me out with a stringent plan. I would simply follow that.

My weakness : Verbal
Quant I have to improve my targets to 40 (currently it was 30+).
RC is another problem.
AWA and IR i would take it to the last.

Please help me [email protected]
Hello,

You can make a great start by visiting mba.com and reading all of the advice, guidance and blog posts posted there. While there, you can also check out our prep materials that can help you along your way to your goals.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!