MyEssayReview - Poonam Tandom

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MyEssayReview - Poonam Tandom

by anonymous2018 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:14 pm
Writing an effective essay for an MBA program is not an easy task. It takes not only good writing skills but also good knowledge of how Universities want to hear your history. The limited word count makes it even more challenging.

After doing my homework and reading several reviews online, I identified Poonam as the best resource to help me. Her pricing is competitive, and her clients are satisfied. After my first 30min conversation with her, I confirmed that she was the one. The one-hour counselling session was very comprehensive where Poonam helped me identify what stories I should share in my essays. Poonam was very good at understanding my profile . Without her support, I wouldn't have been able to organize my story. Poonam gave me the structure/pointers I should follow, and she also demonstrated with examples where I failed to address the content properly.

Poonam's editing skills are excellent. I liked her editing system; it makes it easier on both of us. Whenever I had any queries/concerns, she quickly provided me very straightforward and objective responses. Regarding timelines, Poonam followed the established timelines that we both had agreed upon before enrolling for her services.

Poonam, you were instrumental to my acceptance at the Jones School, Rice. I couldn't have done it without you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!![/b]