Motivational letter

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Motivational letter

by mdoganay » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 am
Hi, I am about to apply Bocconi master in international management program. One of the requirements of the admission is to write a motivational letter. I don't have any idea how to right a motivational letter. Can you give me some suggestions & tips to write the letters?

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:10 members

by Sophia007 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 pm
It means - you need to write a motivational letter as a team lead. How would you motivate and inspire your team? How would you inspire your leadership and subordinates? How do you keep you team motivated when you're going through challenging times at work? Hope this helps.
Sophia Pathak| Admissions Consultant |

If my post was helpful, let me know by pushing the thanks button.:) Please free to directly email me at [email protected]. ANY questions are welcome! check out what others have to say about their experience with me https://mymbamentor.com/?page_id=31

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:10 members

by myEssayReview » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 pm
If they have not specified that the motivational letter has to be a professional letter , you also have the option of writing a personal letter wherein you may motivate a friend or a relative in case they have sought your advice or guidance soon issues they are grappling with. A motivational letter that is written to offer support or guidance to someone can very well bring out the writer's personal traits e.g. integrity, wisdom,honesty,conscientiousness etc....B-Schools want to know you not only as a professional,but also as a human being.
Hope it helps.