Manhattan GMAT Complete Set 5th Edition (10 books) + OG 13

Done with the GMAT? Time to get rid of your old books!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am from India and I am recently done with GMAT. I wish to sell books to someone from India because of the convenience of local shipping.

I had purchased Manhattan GMAT Complete Strategy Guide Set - 5th Edition from Amazon.com for $140 (around Rs.7500), five months back. All the ten books from this set are in excellent condition. Since, I no longer need them, I want to sell the set for around half of its original price i.e. Rs. 3700. It will also come with an online access to 6 mock tests and material on www.manhattangmat.com.

Manhattan GMAT Complete Strategy Guide Set - 5th Edition contains following:
1. Number Properties
2. Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
3. Algebra
4. Geometry
5. Word Problems
6. Sentence Correction
7. Critical Reasoning
8. Reading Comprehension
9. Integrated Reasoning and AWA
10. GMAT Roadmap

I studied only from Manhattan and OG 13 and trust me, once you have all these books, you do not need anything else!

Also, my OG 13 is being bought six months back and is also in a good condition. It's available for less than 50% of its original price - Rs. 700. It will come with an access to GMAT Prep Software.

So, if anyone is interested in buying the entire set of Manhattan GMAT 5th edition with or without OG 13, please contact me. All the best with your prep! :)

To summerize,

Price -

Manhattan GMAT Complete Strategy Guide Set - 5th Edition - Rs.3700

OG 13 - Rs.700

Manhattan + OG - Rs. 4400

Condition of the books- Very Good (All the pages are without any wrinkles, folds or stains. Underline/marking with pencil on few pages is present. No permanent markings with pen/markers.)

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Muktai » Wed May 29, 2013 6:00 am
Hi,

The books are sold. Thanks for quick replies.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by amising6 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:53 am
hi
i am interested tell me how we can proceed with deal
Ideation without execution is delusion