Looking To Transfer Jamboree Gurgaon Classroom Prep And Mat.

Done with the GMAT? Time to get rid of your old books!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi Guys,

I recently joined Jamboree, Gurgaon classroom classes and only took a couple of trial classes.

The thing is I already paid them full in advance but I cannot continue my GMAT preparation anymore as I have decided against doing an MBA.

I spoke to Jamboree about this, and they said they have no refund policy so they can't return my money but if I can bring a student they can transfer my paid amount to the said student and provide them a new class and fresh materials.

I am ready to offer this classroom preparation at Rs. 21000/-, for which I paid Rs. 31,000/-(The rates are non negotiable in their centers).

I have 2 accounts to transfer (my sister's and mine) so If anyone is looking to join Jamboree, Gurgaon please PM me.

You will also be admitted to a new batch, and you can choose to start your coaching anytime in the next 6 months as this classroom package has 6 months validity.

My no. is 09955865303, email - chinmay[dot]d[at]gmail[dot]com

The classroom preparation includes the following:-

1. 66 hours of unmatched classroom learning.

2. Unlimited access to our exclusive on-site resource centre for a period of six months.

3. One set of highly comprehensive study material and the GMAT® Official Guide.

4. Access to computer aided tests and Jamboree's online tests.

5. Access to the faculty for one-on-one on-site doubt clearing.

6. Unlimited access to our computer lab and library for a period of six months.

7. Preliminary counselling session on admissions to Universities.

8. Complementary on-site TOEFL/IELTS training.

You can do a further reading at - https://www.jamboreeindia.com/our_programs.asp

Those who any doubts please ring me or mail me at the mail address given above. I will personally come with you to Jamboree to assure that you have been admitted and given the course material and all the formalities are done which are done to a fresh student.

Before mods think that this an advertising attempt, it is not, there is no such discount available anywhere. Since I have decided against doing an MBA, I am looking to make up for the amount of fulll course that I gave but cant get a refund now

Thanks,

Chinmay