Looking out for an Admission Consultant desperately!

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Guys, can you please take a minute out of your busy schedule and assess my profile regarding my target schools?

GMAT: 690 (Q49, V34, IR5, AWA awaited)
Education: Xth (2001): 81%
XIIth (2003): 76%
B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) (Nagpur University) (2003-2007): 69%
MBA (London School of Commerce) (2009-05/2010): Merit (Overall) Distinction (Distinction)

Work Experience:
1) Mar 2008 - Jan 2009 (Jindal Steels, Karnataka, India)
"¢ Worked in the role of Graduate Engineering Trainee
"¢ Have worked in green field project of Coke Oven in Project Management
"¢ Managing a team of 50-60 technicians at a time in order to run the shift.
"¢ Detailed daily reporting of job progress to General Manager (Projects).
"¢ Ensure proper implementation of time target set for particular jobs.
"¢ Ordering the equipments with detailed technical specification

2) Aug 2010 - May 2012 (Nowtel Communications, London)
"¢ Worked in the role of Senior Sales Executive
"¢ Rather than an promotion in the company, I was offered increase in job role, where initially I was incharge of west region of London, but later on was handling Central London as well.
"¢ Leveraged strengths in persuasive communications & business intelligence to attain highest customer satisfaction rates.
"¢ Managing strategic accounts and relationships with customers, Companies point of contact
"¢ Liaisoning with internal teams, across departments to enable efficient and timely client setups and integrations
"¢ Driving internal sales processes including implementing marketing initiatives, promotion to boost sales numbers.
"¢ Delivering presentations and pitches to introduce and sell services to existing & Potential clients
"¢ Negotiating and closing deals to establish long term business relationship.

3) June 2012 - Dec 2012 (Decimal Factor, London)
"¢ Worked in the role of Business Development Manager
"¢ Establishing a retail chain in the market for the company's new product, Cash on Mobile.
"¢ Expanding the business for the existing credit card/debit card terminals provided by company in tie up with ELAVON.
"¢ Increasing the revenues generated by Cash on Mobile.
"¢ Maintaining strategic accounts with wholesalers, distributors, and retailers for the company.
"¢ Managing a team of 4 people and meet the targets set up by the company cumulatively.

4) Apr 2013 - May 2014 (Copal Partners (A Moody's subsidiary), Gurgaon, India)
"¢ Worked in the role of Associate for 6 months, then promoted to Senior Associate
"¢ Working on DCF valuation, writing research reports covering financial statement analysis, evaluation of financial ratios, peer analysis and industry analysis
"¢ Working on the financial valuation for financial services sector that involves aggregating data of various companies calculating different ratios, updating related charts etc
"¢ Use of databases, like, Bloomberg, Fact-set, Factiva, Thomson, Merger market

5) May 2014 - Present (EastSon's Pvt Ltd, New Delhi)
"¢ Working in the role of Director (Self started Venture)
"¢ Eastsons is a web design & development company with currently a team of 3 sales staff and 5 web designers & developers
"¢ Initial months were lost in establishing the company and other regulatory things.
"¢ Responsible for client retention, ensuring the project is completed within the committed time frame and error free.
"¢ Until now has a client retention rate of +90.0%

Extra-Curricular Activities:
"¢ Represented college in Basketball in Annual Sports Meet for 3 consecutive years (2005-07)
"¢ Tae-Kwon-Do gold medallist in 2001
"¢ Worked around 50+ hours last year voluntarily for promoting education amongst the slum children and teaching as well alongside
"¢ Also, part of a cleanliness group in the city that conducts spot fixes around the city (Picking a spot and cleaning it along with the group)

Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi (Spoken), Punjabi (Spoken), Urdu (Spoken)

Notes: My work profile has been quite dynamic and I have strolled from working in a steel company to telecom firm to an investment bank and eventually ending up as an entrepreneur. I would love to work now as a consultant for 3-4 years before venturing again in an entrepreneurial stint. The company that I have opened along with a partner would still be functioning and I would still be very much a part of it.
I believe I need a second MBA to hone my business skills, and to be a part of a global school that has an international standing and an effective alumni base.
Top Schools that I am aiming for: #1 London Business School
#2 Judge Business School
#3 Carnegie Mellon
#4 Rice University
Of course my first preference would be UK, but I am open to suggestions.