lagging by 3 days

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

lagging by 3 days

by pramod_d » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:08 pm
Hi,
Thanks alot for providing a structured study plan. Now, my preparation is organized and i am able to see what is going right and what is not. However, I have registered to this course when i got 57 days left for my GMAT exam. So, i wont be able to get the exam tips for last 3 days. Is there any provision in 60 day GMAT study guide to take care of cases like this? Whom should i contact for the same?

Thanks in Advance,
Pramod.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:55 am
Hi Pramod,

Don't worry about the last 3 days.
The last 2 weeks of the Guide are devoted to reviewing/working on areas of weakness. You will also take several CATS.
An overview of all 60 days can be found here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-guide-outline

All the best,
Brent

pramod_d wrote:Hi,
Thanks alot for providing a structured study plan. Now, my preparation is organized and i am able to see what is going right and what is not. However, I have registered to this course when i got 57 days left for my GMAT exam. So, i wont be able to get the exam tips for last 3 days. Is there any provision in 60 day GMAT study guide to take care of cases like this? Whom should i contact for the same?

Thanks in Advance,
Pramod.
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com