Kindly suggest universities to apply with a score of 600+

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

Can someone please suggest some universities to apply with budget constraint 35000 to 40000 USD. GPA 3.5, Target gmat score 630-640. Decent curricular activities and leadership. # years work exp in real estate research and consulting.

I don't have a problem with location if its Europe, Canada, USA, Australia or Asia.

I'm not interested in a 1 year MBA so something along the lines of 18 month etc would be okay. I also like the 2 year master in management programs in europe ( since they seem to be affordable)

Really looking forwards to suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:760

by Indradeep » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:41 pm
Hi John,
You definitely have a few options in Australia and Asia Pacific that satisfy your criteria, particularly around GMAT score, budget constraint and focus on leadership. Most of these programs are of 2 years and you can combine them with other courses to get a varied experience.
It will be hard looking for something in the US or even Europe in the 35-40K budget specially if you are not able to secure scholarship, which is a lot dependent (generally) on GMAT score and your work experience.
Happy to talk or clarify more.
Indradeep

by john8989 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:26 pm
Hi Indradeep,

Thanks for your reply. The budget constraint is with respect to the tuition fees I think I can invest a bit more for living expenses. Can you name some universities, I couldn't find many universities.

Aren't most of the Australian universities really expensive? I have noted around 2-3 in Europe couldn't get many. Most of them in Germany.

Looking froward to your response...

John

by adamsmh » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:48 am
Hi John,
Don't look in Europe or Asia. You can definitely get in US universities in your budget. There are lots of good universities where you can get low tuition fee.
Visit. AskForEducation.com

by john8989 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:33 am
Those are online MBA programs you won't get the on-campus experience...

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by batrichie93 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 pm
is that necessary to go for MBA abroad?
there are also good facilities which are being provided by Amity India which is the first ranking university with built environment, urban infrastructure having experienced professionals with good campus packages.
you getting the same facilities in India.