Kellogg recommendation - where do I find the instructions?

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knew where / how I could access the recomendation instructions and quesitons for Kellogg?

On the website, they mention that two people are required to complete a Career Progress Survey (CPS) report - but does not seem to include any instructions for the recommendation letter, like most schools do.

Can anyone please help me find the recommendation instructions for Kellogg?

Many thanks!
Beat it, just beat it.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:6 members

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm
The following information is on the Kellogg website:

Ideally, one of your letters of recommendation, or Career Progress Surveys, should be written by your current supervisor or manager. The second letter of recommendation also should be from someone who can objectively evaluate your professional performance as well as managerial and leadership potential, such as a former supervisor, previous employer, client, etc. If you are unable to ask a current supervisor or manager for a letter of recommendation, please include a brief statement regarding your choice in the Additional Information section of Part 2 of the application.

You should feel free to call the admissions office for additional details. It is better to ask for specific information than the submit subpar LORs.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options