kaplan quiz bank

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

kaplan quiz bank

by shimbal80 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:15 pm
Dear all,

I am interested in quiz bank kaplan, but I have question because it is expensive and I want to know more about it before purchasing this product.
My important question is whether I mix the quiz for example SC, Cr, RC together? for example, 20 questions in 1 quiz including 8 SC, 6 CR, and 6 RC in different difficulty level all of them in 1 quiz with limited time for example 37 minutes?
or Can I mix DS and PS together in 1 quiz?
I want to practice mixed tests in limited time because I do not have problem when I do the set of specific questions for example just SC, but I have problem in time management when I take the mixed test (like real test)?
I have a timing problem, so I want to practice in mid test or small set of different questions (SC, CR, RC) all together.

Also, I am the member of Beat GMAT, Is there any discount?
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance,

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:62 members

by KapTeacherEli » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 am
Hi shimbal,

I got you PM yesterday, but too late for me to answer; sorry to keep you waiting!

To answer your first question, you can certainly mix and match question types freely. Mini-tests are a great way to work up to the real thing! You can make our quiz-banks as focused or as varied as you need them to be.

As for your second question, off the top of my head, I don't believe that BeatTheGMAT members get a discount off of our quiz-bank passage. However, I'm double checking to make sure. I'll let you know as soon as I find out--but you can also call our customer support line, 1-800-KAP-TEST, and they'll likely be able to help you even faster!

Hope this helps!
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage