Kaplan Premier CD doesn't work

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by HIghMtn » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:27 am
Can anyone suggest other website and / options to access the Kaplan Premier CD Rom? I took my computer yesterday to the Geek Squad and was hoping for a solution to my problem with the CD Rom, Instead I was told that I can download the software at Kaptest.com. Has anyone been able to download the software??? Please help as I am falling behind on the study guide.

Thanks,

Site Admin
Followed by:550 members
GMAT Score:770

by DanaJ » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:03 pm
I don't think you can download the software, but you can work in the system when you're logged in. We don't really know for sure though, so you should ask this question in the Kaplan customer service forum: https://www.beatthegmat.com/ask-a-kaplan ... e-f37.html

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by alokmihani » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:59 am
Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:27 am
Can anyone suggest other website and / options to access the Kaplan Premier CD Rom? I took my computer yesterday to the Geek Squad and was hoping for a solution to my problem with the CD Rom, Instead I was told that I can download the software at Kaptest.com. Has anyone been able to download the software??? Please help as I am falling behind on the study guide.

Thanks,
Is it the problem with only Kaplan CD or all other CDs that you use?
The software that comes with KAPLAN 2012 CD has some compatibility issues with Windows 7(personal experience). but you can do few changes, i.e. disable your sound card temporarily, to make it working[It worked for me], However the software seems to be working fine with older versions of Windows e.g. Win XP or VISTA

As Dana has already mentioned it, you cannot download the software. You can access Kaplan's tests and quizzes online but i haven't seen any facility provided to download the CD content.