Is the Online Lehigh MBA a good program?

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Is the Online Lehigh MBA a good program?

by jcollege » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:14 pm
I'm looking at online MBA programs and had applied to Lehigh as an undergrad (got a full scholarship). Are there any other good and reputable business schools in the Northeast with an Online MBA program and is also affordable? I got a 600 on the GMAT but may retake it. I have a 2.8 GPA as an undergrad. I have over 10 years of work experience.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

TTT

by DavidMike » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:50 am
jcollege wrote:I'm looking at online MBA programs and had applied to Lehigh as an undergrad (got a full scholarship). Are there any other good and reputable business schools in the Northeast with an Online MBA program and is also affordable? I got a 600 on the GMAT but may retake it. I have a 2.8 GPA as an undergrad. I have over 10 years of work experience.
You can find reputed business schools in London. When you are planning for Online MBA Programme there is no point of looking for region-based business schools. You can find reputed online business schools partnered with top universities.
Ex. Liverpool Online, Edology, The Open University. They are offering good quality master's programmes.