Is it worth to go for S.P. Jain Dubai Global MBA program ?

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by ajitjoy » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:01 am
purvipatel wrote:
preity wrote:So many IIMs! I don't know what will happen to the brand IIM after this announcement.
A lot of these IIMs are at such vague locations, I don't know what sort of exposure the students get towards business practices.
But you could join IIM, who would ask as to which IIM are you from? IIM itself is a big brand name.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by purvipatel » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:23 am
ajitjoy wrote:
purvipatel wrote:
preity wrote:So many IIMs! I don't know what will happen to the brand IIM after this announcement.
A lot of these IIMs are at such vague locations, I don't know what sort of exposure the students get towards business practices.
But you could join IIM, who would ask as to which IIM are you from? IIM itself is a big brand name.
But sometimes I wonder if placements with new IIMs is better or with other schools such as FMS, SPJIMR, NMIMS or XLRI.

by ashishkumar12 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:18 am
Local exposure v/s global exposure - In this race, I feel it is global exposure that will be much more helpful. Can you list down a few global B schools?

by daisy1 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:20 am
ashishkumar12 wrote:Local exposure v/s global exposure - In this race, I feel it is global exposure that will be much more helpful. Can you list down a few global B schools?
All I know of is S P Jain School of Global Management.

by ashishkumar12 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:22 am
daisy1 wrote:
ashishkumar12 wrote:Local exposure v/s global exposure - In this race, I feel it is global exposure that will be much more helpful. Can you list down a few global B schools?
SP Jain Global? It is very expensive.

by daisy1 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:24 am
ashishkumar12 wrote:
daisy1 wrote:
SP Jain Global? It is very expensive.
Not really, their MGB course is only 16 months, you start earning big bucks early. Also global exposure always ensures long term benefits.

by prakashmehta » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:37 am
hello, I have two years of full time work experience and I have done part time for a year am I eligible to apply for the GMBA programme?

by daisy1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:43 am
Hi, you strictly need 3 years of full time work experience in order to apply for the GMBA programme. However you are eligible for the MGB programme .

by prakashmehta » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:46 am
Can you give me some more information about the MGB programme?

by daisy1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:52 am
Hello, S.P JAIN GLOBAL's MGB programme is specially crafted for students with less than 3 years of full time work experience. It si a sixteen month programme which includes 4 months of internship. It also offers students with the tri city module which helps them in exploring different cultures by residing in three different countries such as Dubai,Singapore,Sydney. It is specially designed for graduates with no or less amount of work experience. The MGB programme provides knowledge and acquire skills for better future.

by prakashmehta » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:01 am
Can you provide me some information about the placements offered through MGB PROGRAMME?

by daisy1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:08 am
The placements offered through the MGB programme is really good.as per the past figures 12 MGB students got a package of 20 lakh rupees even with low work experience. You can refer to their placement website for more information https://www.spjain.org/gmba/placement_updates.aspx.

by prakashmehta » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:12 am
Oh that sounds great I will check the website.

by avenues » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:35 am
Just out of curiosity, do you really think that placement is an only factor of influence. B-schools are basically to furnish your managerial and strategical skills. It helps you to go beyond your ability to learn more and more corporate behavior. And here with S P Jain Global, they have come up with really great influencing factor for Indian students to go global and learn three different business culture and etiquette.

Learning western, chinese, Arabic business etiquette almost fills you with all of the 21st century job requirements, and that's amazing, doesn't it?

Anyways, that's an incorrect URL pasted. Please check it here. https://www.spjain.org/MGB-placements.aspx

More than 17 students have secured packages more than INR 20 Lac, and almost all of the recent batch cohorts have secured internships in Dubai, Singapore & Sydney.

by [email protected] » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:09 pm
Hey! I was looking up for my admission in SP Jain School of Global Management but was confused whether SP Jain School has the best faculty. I believe that faculty plays a vital role in nurturing a student's career and provides a road map to the students .