Is it okay to follow up on your application?

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Hi,

I applied to Ivey recently -early admit. They told that the guarantee an admission decision by June 3. According to their website 100% of their accepted students get interviewed.

I unfortunately have to travel from the 24th and want to find out when the interview will held. If I get the opportunity of course. Can I inform them of my travel dates and ask of them on when interviews will be held (if I get thru). Is that acceptable etiquette?

Thank you in advance for your help!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Thu May 13, 2010 3:44 pm
Yes that would be appropriate communication. Many folks get nervous about communicating with admissions, but I have always been a fan of identifying yourself to the admissions office. This sounds like a perfectly legitimate reason to contact them and would not be perceived as pestering.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by RumpelThickSkin » Fri May 14, 2010 3:07 am
Thank you Bryant for the heads up! I sent them an email, yesterday. They have not got back! When I was applying, they got back to email within 1 hour! I hope they get back to me as they would be the last people in the world I would want to piss off right now!