im taking the gmat in 3weeks pls help me beat the GMAT

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
taking the gmat in 3weeks, im getting so nervous now.Im stronger in the verbal so im dedicating more time now in the math but to my greatest shock i had a low practice score in verbal yesterday.Im absolutely gutted.
What can i do to maximise the three weeks period? How often should i take the practice test?
Any ideas would be so very appreciated.I have the Kaplan 11th edition and OG.With barely three weeks to go what can i do to enhance my score?
Thank y'all for all your support.Really helps
Rine

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by gsbjake » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:22 pm
Hey makkwende,

I know what you mean. I've been going through the same thing in terms of focusing on quant and going down in verbal and then switching back to verbal to go down in quant. I think the key is to do a little of both over the next 3 weeks and make sure you beef up on booth. I studied with MGMAT, Benchmark GMAT, OG, and Kaplan 800. I think OG followed by Benchmark GMAT were the closest to the questions I saw on the GMAT last time and I've been doing a little of both every day. Hope that helps a bit. Good Luck Bro!

by makkwende » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:51 pm
gsbjake wrote:Hey makkwende,

I know what you mean. I've been going through the same thing in terms of focusing on quant and going down in verbal and then switching back to verbal to go down in quant. I think the key is to do a little of both over the next 3 weeks and make sure you beef up on booth. I studied with MGMAT, Benchmark GMAT, OG, and Kaplan 800. I think OG followed by Benchmark GMAT were the closest to the questions I saw on the GMAT last time and I've been doing a little of both every day. Hope that helps a bit. Good Luck Bro!
Thank you so much. Will dig in right away.
Good luck to you too
Rine

Legendary Member
Followed by:3 members

by outreach » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:16 pm
once is 3/4 days u can take practice tests..
choose mgmat or gmatprep tests
-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
General blog
https://amarnaik.wordpress.com
MBA blog
https://amarrnaik.blocked/

by makkwende » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:19 am
outreach wrote:once is 3/4 days u can take practice tests..
choose mgmat or gmatprep tests
Thank you .Will do