i wanted to know what is the best math adaptive tests to do

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
hay,
i wanted to know what is the best math adaptive tests to do in order to get to the real test in the best shape.

i don't care if i need to buy the tests but i want the questions to be as similar as can be to the real thing.

i have at home the 800 score 2005 is it good.

what do you recommend

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:32 am
Hi amitelbaz,

In terms of the quant section of the exam, I would have to say that the GMATFocus software offered by GMAC, the makers of the GMAT, is going to be the hands-down winner. The questions themselves are written by the same people who devise questions for real GMAT tests, so the types of questions found on this diagnostic will match up well to real questions on current exams. Additionally, the scoring on this exam is adaptive - just like the GMAT - meaning you'll receive a measured assessment of your skills. Finally, the test is designed specifically to help you with your quant score, so you'll receive custom attention to the subject area you wish to study.

As for the test by 800score, I'm not sure how accurate it can be. ManhattanGMAT actually offers a discount off of 800score's practice tests, so they're fairly trustworthy. However, no company's practice tests can match the accuracy of the GMATFocus test.

Good luck studying!

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628