I DID IT!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

I DID IT!!!!!!!!

by vangoun » Tue May 24, 2011 2:06 pm
Hello mates,

I dont believe that i am among those who right their story of success. I remember myself reading this forum and dreaming about the day that my decision letter would knock on my door. While trying very hard to meet the requirements for my schools of choice i took the GMAT 3 times, and almost cried like a baby when i saw the 600 on the screen. Although they say(admissions committee)it is not the only requirement they look i have to state that they look all the rest only if you have a good GMAT. I speak about the good schools. Anyway that was my conclusion after 6 painful months studying 24/7..and besides Collumbia University all the rest said "come along dude"
Iona
Adelphi
Hofstra
Pace
Fordham
Baruch.....
The thing is that now i dont now which one school to choose for my MBA. Money is a great subject for me (given that i am Greek and here i believe you all are aware of our situation) however, i dont want to let a loan or emptying my bank deposits to stop me from taking the best of my choices.
Iona College gave me $500 discount per credit!!! From $840 to $340..What do you thing i should do ??

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by Victory_GMAT » Tue May 24, 2011 5:17 pm
vangoun wrote:Hello mates,

I dont believe that i am among those who right their story of success. I remember myself reading this forum and dreaming about the day that my decision letter would knock on my door. While trying very hard to meet the requirements for my schools of choice i took the GMAT 3 times, and almost cried like a baby when i saw the 600 on the screen. Although they say(admissions committee)it is not the only requirement they look i have to state that they look all the rest only if you have a good GMAT. I speak about the good schools. Anyway that was my conclusion after 6 painful months studying 24/7..and besides Collumbia University all the rest said "come along dude"
Iona
Adelphi
Hofstra
Pace
Fordham
Baruch.....
The thing is that now i dont now which one school to choose for my MBA. Money is a great subject for me (given that i am Greek and here i believe you all are aware of our situation) however, i dont want to let a loan or emptying my bank deposits to stop me from taking the best of my choices.
Iona College gave me $500 discount per credit!!! From $840 to $340..What do you thing i should do ??
Well if Columbia would not do that then it will not remain Columbia. In order to remain Columbia, it, must continue to do.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by vangoun » Wed May 25, 2011 5:02 am
Dont bite your tang dude, most probably you will die!!