Earn 10 Points Per Thanks
    Earn 10 Points Per Upvote
    REDEEM NOW

How to identify good executive MBA program

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi

I am searching for information and ratings about Executive MBA programs offered by schools in North east area (NY, NJ, CT).

So far I checked websites related to below schools and any suggestions for other schools in tri-state area is welcome.
NYU Stern
Rutgers
Drexel
UCONN

I am not able to get hold of information related to how to identify the right course.

Can any one suggest how to identify good school and Executive MBA program offered in North east region.

Thanks & Regards
Srini

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
You should look for a reputed college that provides the executive certificate programs. While there are many colleges that provide business education, only few have acquired a name in the industry for providing quality education consistently. The best example is ITM University that comes in the top 25 colleges for business schooling.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:2 members
Growing popularity of MBA amongst the teenagers has lead to carefully choosing the type of degree and college. GyanDhan has a resource of top universities for students to choose their universities and courses from. https://www.gyandhan.com/usa-university